Introduction

Well to start my name is Anthony Pastrana, I’m 18 years old, I was born and raised in New York City and I’m attending City College. Blah blah blah you’re probably aware of this already and tired of hearing the same general narrative like a robot repeating the same speech. So to go more in-depth I’m the dog-loving, goofy, energetic, and irritating Puerto Rican guy who is a hardcore gamer and athletic. I’m very enthusiastic about trying new things, traveling, and being daring at times like I’m some type of daredevil. Some may call me reckless because of that but why not take risks and go wild for a bit.  

You only live once and I believe being reckless is a sign of bravery. Anyways let’s talk about my name, more specifically my last name “Pastrana” Weird name I know. The amount of time I’ve been called pastrami is crazy, but it’s a nickname that is stuck with me like glue. It’s funny every time someone new says my last name because they always think of that or pasta boy. My first name is like icing on a cake though because Anthony can be short for Tony. So Italian jokes come flying out from left to right and that is what it is. I love that about my name because I put a smile on people’s faces and bring them joy whenever they talk about it.

My name is a little bit of what makes me …“me”. Let’s change the topic once more and talk about my persistent and imaginative mindset towards daily things. I could be thinking of 100 or 1000 of things at once for something that is a challenge or randomly just thinking and wondering  “what if” or my favorite word “IMAGINE”.Which you will hear from me a lot, can be annoying to some. It’s just the way my mind works though, and when I want to achieve something or do something so badly I will pursue it and make that desire a goal and a reality. Even if it takes me a while to do, I will make it happen. My work ethic makes me proud as well. I place a high value and standard for every sport I play, workouts I do, work itself,and even playing video games. I’m just determined to do the best I can and a bit more. Of course…I will be lazy and I will slack a few times. Just know I mean busy and want to have fun too. Thank you for listening.